5.01.2011

Closing in on SECOND $1,000!

Hi friends!

Thanks again to those who have donated toward my June trip to Nigeria! Currently, I'm only $55 away from my second $1,000 of my $3,500 trip cost.

If you could spare $10 or $20 to put towards my trip expenses, I would be greatly greatly grateful (how many other ways can I use the word great?!)

You can use the secure pay pal link to donate or as always, you can mail a check (addressed to Samaritan's Feet with my name on the memo line) to P.O. Box 2436, Davidson, NC 28036.

If you haven't checked out the Access to Success foundation website, please do! It will give you all sorts of information about A2S and what we plan on accomplishing on our June trip to Nigeria.

We had our first team meeting last week, and we are starting to put together our itinerary and all the team members (myself, Andrew Lovedale, my sister Lindsay, Morgan Clark, Claire Asbury and Eloise Gross) are busy making preparations (and getting shots!!). We have put together a great team and are going to make huge strides in the future of A2S over our 10 days in Nigeria.

Think you could help change some lives forever?

Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment